NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A big thank you from Topsail Angler and I for the assistance of our own resident Google Map expert, Jeffonc who has agreed to serve as our second moderator on NCangler.com. Jeff thank you so much for all the work you've done on our Google Maps and for helping keep our forums "family-friendly". Bless you! ;)

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
OH NO you gave Jeff a set of KEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL J/K Good job Jeffo!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
hey randy when is the initiation party?? remember topsail anglers initiation party?? heres a picture of that.:D

them grass skirt itch like heck don't they??:D:D

zooker

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
yeah Zook , I dont know what was worse. The itchy skirt, or rubbing cow poo all over ourselves.. Remember Dave B. had had too much of the root juice and kept trying to eat the poo goo.... Too funny!!

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Gee Tadpole.... The man is wearing just street clothes....the women are wearing skirts and strapless tops underneath their grass skirts and grass rings. Them grass rings have got you fooled. Take a closer look just above them. If that don't do it look at their legs and throats..... Of course I could be wrong.....

·
Registered
117 Posts
You guys are good, you are killing me over here. You all need to take this on the road. There is money to be made here. Thanks for steping up JeffONC

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
tough to tell the skinny one as them grass skirts have a "slimming" effect.:D the guy in the back left is drop-see what it did for him??:D

zooker

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.