NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, finally got two of them finished. "Light-weights" compared to my usual stuff,
. Put a couple of simple designs on them. the Mahogany G Loomis CB845, has a Diamond, and the G Loomis '784, has a Chevron wrapped on it.

Here's some pics

Attachments

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
I like those. I've got a GLX pr844s in factory trim. Not as pretty, but it works pretty good for light plugging. Mine's overloaded with a 7/8 ounce gotcha. It makes a pretty good trout and redfish rod though. It works best with anything from a 1/4 oz jig to a 5/8 oz mirrolure. For me a 4000 stradic fits it perfectly. I'm still looking for the perfect gotcha stick though.

·
Registered
17,131 Posts
Hey Mark - I went out on your "boat" tonight. The Pier Witch sais to tell you Hi. Catching was dead slow. I caught one measly blue fish. I saw a few decent flounder and about 2 spots caught tonight. Pier was crowded on the north side but no one was catching. They say it has been slow all day. :(

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
I know the feeling

I know the feeling you got there. There have been many an evening when as I walk out to football practice I wish I was walking out to a lake.:(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.