NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought Id show yall a few pics of the Channel Cat. Didnt have my scales or a tape measure but I did have a Bud Light box (12pk) and it was bigger than that!!

Attachments

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Bet that made some good nuggets!

Reactions: NCPIERMAN

·
Registered
10,895 Posts
TUBBY 1
WELCOME AND HAVENT YA EVER HEARD OF THE ******* TAPE MEASURE?
THEM EMPTYS OR FULL WOULDVE WORKED FINE ;) JUST LINE EM UP AND MEASURE WHEN YA GET HOME,BY THE BY SWEET CAT CONGRATS.

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
By the way, if you even need to measure something and dont have a ruler. Paper money aka: Dollar bill ( Unless your TA and he uses Hundreds..LOL) is exactly 6". :D

Reactions: Tubby1

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
By the way, if you even need to measure something and dont have a ruler. Paper money aka: Dollar bill ( Unless your TA and he uses Hundreds..LOL) is exactly 6". :D
Or for those of us whose wives don't let us carry cash ('cuz she spends it all too fast) ya might try measuring the span from your pinky to thumb. My hand spreads right about nine inches -- not good enough to convince the ranger, I'm sure, but a better estimate than I could get otherwise.

Reactions: Tubby1
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.