NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I stopped on the way home at Jordan Lake to try my luck on the bank for a few minutes. I was throwing a new Strike King KVD square bill crankbait that I really like. On about my third cast, it got stuck on a log. :mad: I tried to snap it loose, but no luck. I pulled off my shoes and socks, pulled my jeans up to my knees and went wading, but I still couldn't get it. There were a couple people swimming just down the bank, but I really like that lure..... so I did what most people would do. I pulled off the jeans and went in in my skivvies. :eek:

Got it back!!!;)

·
Registered
138 Posts
I went swimming in the Little River in Goldsboro to get a PET 13 spoon off a log. The shad were tearing it up and it was the last one I had as a broke high school kid.

Reactions: Lucky Doug

·
Registered
876 Posts
Not sure it's true, but I heard there were a couple of people at the urgent care center trying to get their eyes checked out after this! Just kidding. You must really love that lure though. Great fun. NO offense intended.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.