NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was on they other day reading a post about Red fishing. I am not sure who it was written by. It talked about a charter for 500.00 beans from 7 PM to 3 AM down in Wilmington. If anyone knows this person or can point me in his direction that would be great. My wife has asked me what I want for or anniversary. I told her a trip to do some red fishing. Thanks for your time and help.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Reactions: Big Osh

·
Premium Member
8,195 Posts
In the Oriental area I can also highly recommend Capt. George Beckwith of Down East Guide Service, Capt. Mark Hoff of Sweetwater Charters and Capt. Gary Dubiel of SpecFever Guide Service. I have fished with all three and they know the Pamlico Sound Old Red Drum fishery very well. If you're after Old Red Drum you'll need to schedule a trip in the next few weeks as I think they'll be moving out of the Neuse River/Pamlico Sound by October.

Down towards Wilmington that might have been Capt. Rick Bennett . Anyone know of another good guide for Red Drum in the Wilmington area.
Happy birthday for sure! :D

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
I sat in the parking lot at Greenville Marine and talked to Mark Hoff for awhile the other day. Nice guy and knows his business for sure!

Reactions: Big Osh
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.