NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
jonboatbasser: Hey everyone i am a NCangler stationed on Camp Lejeune. i mostly fish off the bank but would really like to get the boat out in some open water and fish some tournaments. can anyone tell me where the next tournament is around Jacksonville, NC?

·
Premium Member
8,195 Posts
Hey jonboatbasser! Welcome to the site. I'm glad you found us. Thank you for your service to our country. We salute you! BTW my 13-year old son just joined the Young Marines program and wants to be a marine pretty bad. :)

I've attached a pdf document of the 2005 Saltwater fishing tournaments as published by the NC Marine Fisheries Commission. And for anyone that cannot open a .pdf document you can get a free Adobe pdf reader at this address: Adobe Acrobat Reader

Tight lines! ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
791 Posts
Jonboat,

I live up in havelock about an hour north of you. I am a former Marine that now works for General Dynamics. I love to fish for bass and crappie in the creeks up here. I don't know much about the tourney's but would love to hit the water with ya.

Rye

·
Registered
5 Posts
jonboat,
I know the Gotschalk Marina on Lejeune has some listings of bass tournaments. Do a search on the net for mccs lejeune. I think they have 2 or 3 through the summer months

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.