NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
caught this bucketmouth at Harris Lake this morning around 7 AM....hit Rebel Pop"R" worked through grass about 2-3 ft. from the bank.....we only had an 8 lb. scale with us and it easily bottomed that out....my buddy and i guessed she was in the 10+ lb. range easily.....anyway it was a blast....:)

stewdog

Attachments

·
Registered
493 Posts
Big Ol' Moss Back. Way to go Stewdog. I can see how much you enjoyed that. Last time I saw a grin that big was killing hogs. Ear to ear. Congratulations!

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
That's a biggun, shore 'nuf!
Can't wait for my turn....

Reactions: stewdog

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Hmmm.. smell's like low tide to me...look how close he's holdin it out to the camera...:D

ha ha ha ha... Jus' foolin... Shearon Harris boys... there's some nice fish in there!;)

Congrat's on a fine catch Stewdog!! ;)

·
Premium Member
7,911 Posts
Great Fish stewdog
!!!

...look how close he's holdin it out to the camera...
I kept telling Lefty "Harris, Harris, Harris" and he kept saying "Jordan, Jordan, Jordan". Even with my arm held all the way out this Jordan bass still can't pass for a Harris fish:

(Lefty did a great job of framing the hat though)

stewdog - If you ever need somebody to catch you some bait, you just call me & lefty and we'll get the NCAngler Kayak Armada on the case...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.