NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
AFTER A BEAUTIFUL START AT SWANQUARTER THIS MORNING THINGS HEATED UP QUICKLY WITH A 24 INCH DRUM AND SHORTLY AFTER A 16 INCH TROUT . I TOLD JOHN ALL WE NEEDED WAS A KEEPER FLOUNDER FOR OUR SLAM AND MAN DID HE RESPOND , A 21&3/4 INCH DOORMAT !!! WE ENDED UP WITH 25 FLOUNDER , 2 DRUM , 2 TROUT , DID I MENTION JOHN'S OTHER NICE FLOUNDER WAS A SOLID 20 INCH BEAUTY !!! I WOULD GIVE ANYTHING IF ShU OR MY NIECE KALI COULD HAVE CAUGHT ONE OF THESE OR MAYBE PAPADAVE

Attachments

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
that first photo is what being outside is all about. Thanks for the post and photos. But if the hat flies off during the run to the hot spot, don't worry, i'll get it when i am there! :d
thanks that's nice and bye tha way , if you're on the new river in jacksonville and run into a hat like mine please save it for me

·
Registered
4,220 Posts
There ya go Uncle C! I'm glad to see y'all had a good day.
As for Shu, he's been bragging about the junior slam he caught trolling behind the motor on Uncle Curtis's boat to everyone in earshot. A slam might have made us old guys happier, but he's as tickled with his catch as he can be.

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
There ya go Uncle C! I'm glad to see y'all had a good day.
As for Shu, he's been bragging about the junior slam he caught trolling behind the motor on Uncle Curtis's boat to everyone in earshot. A slam might have made us old guys happier, but he's as tickled with his catch as he can be.
the pics and smile on his face is priceless . did your wife enjoy the flounder ? how are the shrimp . i tried to buy more yesterday but they sold out over the weekend .

·
Registered
4,220 Posts
the pics and smile on his face is priceless . did your wife enjoy the flounder ? how are the shrimp . i tried to buy more yesterday but they sold out over the weekend .
Been eating Shrimp since Saturday night, and got one more meal left for tonight. We're starting to feel like Bubba's family from Forrest Gump.

Along with the Shrimp pasta, Shu had his little croaker fried and on a sandwich

Last night was Chori Shrimp on Rice

On Sunday Bruce came up and we had a healthy shrimp cocktail, followed by that flounder baked whole, and more shrimp panned in butter. MAN! We eatin high on da hog!

·
Registered
4,220 Posts
I think those pics put my Flounder Tacos to shame! Yummmmm!! Clearly, I need more practice . . .
Well, it's tough, but if you want to do it well you just have to force yourself to stick with it :D.

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Been eating Shrimp since Saturday night, and got one more meal left for tonight. We're starting to feel like Bubba's family from Forrest Gump.

Along with the Shrimp pasta, Shu had his little croaked fried and on a sandwich

Last night was Chori Shrimp on Rice

On Sunday Bruce came up and we had a healthy shrimp cocktail, followed by that flounder baked whole, and more shrimp panned in butter. MAN! We eatin high on da hog!
this makes me smile alot !!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.