NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A buddy and I are making a spur of the moment trip out to Emerald Isle this weekend and staying with some friends from Chapel by the sea. I don't believe will have access to a boat and will be fishing from shore any tips or advice on where we should go and what we should do? Will arrive at noon Saturday and leave around 1 or 2 on Sunday. Thanks.

·
Registered
5,512 Posts
Not much happening right now your best bet is surf fishing park at the pier or beach accesses, good luck.

Reactions: RouseD

·
Red X Angler
13,664 Posts
fishing changes so fast this time of year, yesterdays report is useless. Just have to pick a day and go.. My general info from various FB pages and such say there are some fish to be caught.

·
Registered
9 Posts
A buddy and I are making a spur of the moment trip out to Emerald Isle this weekend and staying with some friends from Chapel by the sea. I don't believe will have access to a boat and will be fishing from shore any tips or advice on where we should go and what we should do? Will arrive at noon Saturday and leave around 1 or 2 on Sunday. Thanks.[Fished Atlantic Beach Surf last Sunday morning and caught three nice Trout. Not heard of much going on in EI area.]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.