NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2 200 horse mariners on a 21 foot champion bass boat..seen him on high rock this morning..

what were you thinking i was posting?? :D

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
zook---It looks like that bass fisherman is wearing a crash helmet.
One positive note, I bet the jet skiers do not intimidate him.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
he has a blistering hole shot. i set the camera on 3 shot burst that is the first picture.
this is the second the third he is gone in the distance.

sounds like a 350 in a camaro when he idles.. my guess is he tops out round 90+mph

zooker

·
Red X Angler
13,664 Posts
First one to the sweet spot wins!! Must be a tourney guy..

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
It's good to be King. Oh what a difference a few oil wells make! Sorta reminds me of the Altamaha river and its tunnel hull owners screaming down the river at +/- 100 mph. Great feeling for the boat owner but shear terror for the little john boat guys that struggle just to go upstream. Most everybody else has feelings somewhere in between. It just depends on your perspective. Personally I would like to see bass tournaments limit HP instead of lettting the manufacturors up the ante for everybody. I guess that will never happen because racing has proven entertainment value and makes for good tv. As a fat guy in a little kayak I don't want to meet such a boat in narrow confines otherwise it's just a matter of noise. My 2.5 cents......

·
Red X Angler
13,664 Posts
I'll have to board with Sinker on that one.....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.