NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going down to Topsail for the week and debating about taking the yak with me. I can access Alligator Bay via the public park launch just north from Hwy 210 on New River Inlet Rd. I was just wondering if there's any fishing possibilities in the bay or should I focus my time in the surf and maybe the inlet?

Any other yakable locations that may be of interest for fishing. I would like to avoid strong currents and tides.

·
Registered
571 Posts
I'm going down to Topsail for the week and debating about taking the yak with me. I can access Alligator Bay via the public park launch just north from Hwy 210 on New River Inlet Rd. I was just wondering if there's any fishing possibilities in the bay or should I focus my time in the surf and maybe the inlet?

Any other yakable locations that may be of interest for fishing. I would like to avoid strong currents and tides.
Like any bay off the ICW, drum could always be present. It gets extremely windy down there in the afternoons so I would focus on fishing it in the morning.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.