NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Though I never planned to do more than lurk on this site I decided it would be nice to share my experiences, in return for all the info I receive here, and brag on my kiddos a little from time to time. Hello, Rick here, from the Havelock area. Having several of my buds from work who enjoy fishing I have asked many if they have any resources they refer to online. Funny thing none mentioned this site. Tripped over this site doing a google search and this site is AWESOME! Now I tell all my friends about ncangler.

To me this sport, fishing, cannot be beat. I'm just a regular guy who loves to take my boys fishing. Always paying attention, always learning. We love to fish the Neuse river and many of the creeks therein trying to employ the skills and lessons that I pick up from my pals. So far so good. If you see us on the water don't be shy, throw us a wave. But be careful in passing. My boys have got some serious fishing going on! Catch em up!

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Welcome to the party!!

·
Red X Angler
3,788 Posts
Not from your area, but if you ever need any tips around the High Point lakes or Randleman area, give me a shout. Welcome to NCAngler!

·
Red X Angler
11,230 Posts
Welcome to the site, if your ever want to put the boys in a trout stream, or fish any of the lakes out this way let me know, we'll see what we can work out.

Darrell

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.