NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's getting bad. My brother is starting to think that trout are secret employees of mirrOlures helping them make sales and trick us all. It's so bad I can't do anything but laugh about it. I want to catch one so bad. Me and my brother constantly talk about it. I've spent a lot of time and money chasing these elusive species. I got a pretty funny picture today and my first thought was. People really buy these get on there boats and and take pictures like they actually caught them!!

I've caught a lot of fish but for some reason I've only caught 1 trout. And have yet to be able to catch another. But I'm very dedicated to continue to try to do so. I'll be back at it this weekend. Anyway hope everyone got as good a laugh as We did.
Btw no fish were purchased today....
Nick

·
Registered
5,512 Posts
That's funny I know we joke about it but I didn't think anybody would actually do it :rolleyes:

·
Red X Angler
3,800 Posts
Down in Pensacola a lot of the guys on the forums talk about the usual suspects; DOA shrimp, and especially Mirrodines. I had tried those a lot but only really started connecting with the trout when I started throwing a Yum Money Minnow on a weighted hook rigged weedless and swimming it along off the flats and letting it drop into the dark spots (the holes) and then picking it up. They really hit that thing very well, caught quite a few, including some 21 to 23 inchers. I'm no expert, but keep that in your arsenal as well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.