NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As was duely noted in this post.

http://www.ncangler.com/forums/f83/unbelievable-people-i-thought-were-my-4171.html

I am Rob, and I smuggled a Banana on the size 9. and after being the new disgrace to all wanna be professional fisherman. I did some research and found out some Information for you all. Some funny...some serious So here it is.

Funny blog post about bringing bananas on a new friends boat...and feeding the fish bananas because they hadnt yet heard the story of the banana. Bananas

Who’s afraid of the banana jinx? Not skipper Billy Dorr, who always makes sure he has bananas with his breakfast before going fishing, and not the 903-pound blue marlin he guided his anglers to last Friday
index.html

I have even found a patent for banana oil impregnated lures.
Banana oil impregnated fishing lures - Patent 4993183

So tomorrow afternoon. I will take a banana and my trusty plasma cutter...and sacrifice it to the Groupah Gods.

So please take this sincere apology as a token of my graditude for the trip.
Next time....I will bring water melon

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Oh no.... He just didnt say "watermelon???"...... :rolleyes:

Jinx is gone Rob,,, think we rode ya like a shetland pony long enough... The Naner spell was broken today (thanx to Breadman and Fojoly)... so yer off the hook for now...

but ya might still wanna come pick up yer lunch box... it's stinkin pretty bad so I had to hook it with the gaff and put it out by the mail box for ya... ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.