NC Angler Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anchor mate style anchor wench, Johnny Reb brand. stainless steel brand new in box. Been in storage for a few years so box is rough. I use these for the transom/rear anchor on fishing boats or would be great for a canoe, johnboat etc. Comes with 10lb mushroom style anchor, stainless guide ( not pictured but see box diagram) and rope. Added coffee cup to pic so you can get an idea of the size. The stainless style units sell for over $200 but this one can be yours for $100 . Not interested in trades.. Would be great for a sailboat, skiff, canoe, johnboat, bassboat, larger kayak, small pontoon etc. I am in Washington NC. I will consider carrying it to meet you somewhere rather than trying to ship it..
johnreb anchormate ss.jpg anchor mate johnny reb ss.jpg

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes it is pm sent ...

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well ok no pm sent your account is new

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I do still ahve it , where are you located?

·
Registered
0 Posts
I would like to have anchor and anchormate. I know shipping would be more . I will give you $100.00 and pay half of shipping by USPS which should be aprx. 20.00. I will send you a chashiers check, money order , pay pal or cash which ever you would like.

·
Registered
0 Posts
sundrop I would really like to buy Johnny Reb anchor winch and anchor. I have one and need 1 more. Please give me price including shipping and how you would like to be paid. I would really appreciate it very much.

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
1 - 11 of 11 Posts