NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I'm Al, another displaced surf and pier junkie. I've fished surf and pier in the Atlantic, Gulf and Pacific. currently residing in upstate SC. You might say I'm the big jerk looking for a bigger jerk, the bigger the better! If you guy's and gals will keep me up to date on the action, I'll try to help out with the newbie questions that I feel qualified to answer. thanks guys for keeping this forum positive.:)

·
Premium Member
8,195 Posts
sinker man, Welcome to the site! Glad you found us. And thanks for noting that folks have kept this site positive. I'm a stickler for that. I've seen too many of sites get off on some tangent and it get personal. There is no reason for that. Negative stuff is a waste of time and energy. We're trying to build an online community of anglers here that willing share expertise, experience, tips and talent and I'm very proud of all the anglers on this site that are actively involved in building that community with their participation. Thanks for lending a hand! ;)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.