NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just saying hey. I have just found this board. My handle on other boards is platypus. I have been fishing in some form or fasion since I was 5 or 6 (34 now). Grew up in NJ where we fished for trout in the rivers but mostly fished in the salt. We've had a 20' CC since 1977. My dad just retired her last year. Stripers and blues and flounder were the main quarry.

I moved to NC 9 years ago and got back into trout fishing big time. ALso bought a boat and hit the salt again for about 5 yrs. until I sold her 2 yrs ago. Got hooked on albie on the fly but am now limited in my saltwater access. I usually try to hit the streams twice a month. I haven;t been since January though...I decied to build screened in porch for momma and its been a little more involved than i had oroginally anticipated...oh well.

I have fished with both gonefishn and moodytrout before and if you gots questions about trouts they be a good resource.

tight lines

G

·
trout hound said:
Just saying hey. I have just found this board. My handle on other boards is platypus. I have been fishing in some form or fasion since I was 5 or 6 (34 now). Grew up in NJ where we fished for trout in the rivers but mostly fished in the salt. We've had a 20' CC since 1977. My dad just retired her last year. Stripers and blues and flounder were the main quarry.

I moved to NC 9 years ago and got back into trout fishing big time. ALso bought a boat and hit the salt again for about 5 yrs. until I sold her 2 yrs ago. Got hooked on albie on the fly but am now limited in my saltwater access. I usually try to hit the streams twice a month. I haven;t been since January though...I decied to build screened in porch for momma and its been a little more involved than i had oroginally anticipated...oh well.

I have fished with both gonefishn and moodytrout before and if you gots questions about trouts they be a good resource.

tight lines

Cool, looks like there are a couple trout fishermen around, we should set up a tourney one of these days or somethin? :p

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.