NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. I'm from Winston Salem and a fairly new fisherman and a brand new NC Angler member. I never fished very much in my childhood and recently (last year) got "hooked" on this incredible sport. I actually started out fly fishing (seems a lot of folks don't start out that way) back in the spring of 2014. My best buddy introduced me to bass fishing and I'm "all ate up with it". Definitely looking forward to learning as much as I can here. I appreciate everyone's contributions so far.

Fish ON!

·
Red X Angler
3,785 Posts
You're within an easy drive of both largemouth and smallmouth fishing. You've found a great sport, an excellent resource, and a great community. Welcome to NCAngler!

Reactions: grandpaa

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
welcome to the party ,I"m in archdale not far.Fly fishing is my love and joy.Lots of info on here.You are close to a lot of great places.Check out the rivers.My self I fish deep river.Thats a good river.Lots of spots on it and easy to wad;):)

Reactions: dbeam

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Welcome to the site and my greatest condolences. Got into fishing AND fly fishing? Oh man, another hopeless case. Destined for financial ruin, moments of unfathomable frustration, and piscatorial rejection . . . interspersed with the occasional day when it all comes together.

Oh, but it's so darned worth it! :) Looking forward to your reports!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.