NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was out and about Saturday and Sunday riding around in the boat. Didn't get a chance to toss a line in the water unfortunately. Hoping this coming weekend I can get out and try it, if chores at the house don't get in the way.

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Caught one of my dogs dragging my castnet into the back yard, got it before he chewed it up. Caught my thumb in a doorjamb working on the house, hurt like %#[email protected] Caught my neighbor sneaking out to get her paper off the sidewalk in her nightshirt early this morning, I will stop my description here but lets just say she should be more careful how shes dressed when reaching for things on the ground.. But no, no fishing..

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Tons of boats cruising around today trolling. Not sure if they caught or not but I would suspect so. Blues and Spanish. Kings are coming as well as cobes.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea, it was PACKED Sunday. What a nightmare getting the boat back on the trailer. Holy cow, there was probably 10-15 boats in line, just waiting to tie up. A madhouse. Oh, and alot of dumb people. I get a kick out of watching some of the people trying to retrieve there boats. I understand about the house stuff. haha I'm going to try and get everything I need to get done this week after work, so I have a day to fish!

·
Registered
57 Posts
I hooked into 5 flounder, caught two that were 13" the other two that i saw dropped right before i grabbed them looked like they were 16 or 17 :/ wish i had caught those for dinner. a friend of mine caught a pretty nice sand shark 2 foot long or so. and i saw a couple more flounder caught. i also caught one 8 or 9 inch blue and saw a few more cruising around. one other thing that broke my line after it screamed some drag, i assumed it was either a large flounder or most likely a blue.

some bait is starting to show up theres plenty of glass minnows now and something that was a bit deeper that i couldn't identify. good luck!
Brad.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.