NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Need a good net man for Monday to net the lake record I am trying to catch, lol. Seriously, had a cancellation and wondered if anyone would like to fish HPCL. I got all we need, trolling motor and batteries.
what time ya heading out?

·
Red X Angler
3,788 Posts
Working, or I'd be there with ya.

·
Red X Angler
3,788 Posts
I am gonna give it the devil trying, I promise. Gonna see if she is living at "THE TREE", lol. You know where I mean Samuel..
I hear 'Samuel' I think someone is mad at me! Yes, I know where you mean. If I could get out there I sure would. If you go solo take a camera. :D My best day out at HPCL I only had a camera to witness the catch. I wanted to get out this weekend but at this point this herniated disc in my back has me landlocked for the immediate future. Hurts too much to walk for very long, let alone get in a boat. :mad:

·
Registered
4,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I hear 'Samuel' I think someone is mad at me! Yes, I know where you mean. If I could get out there I sure would. If you go solo take a camera. :D My best day out at HPCL I only had a camera to witness the catch. I wanted to get out this weekend but at this point this herniated disc in my back has me landlocked for the immediate future. Hurts too much to walk for very long, let alone get in a boat. :mad:
I know you would. Hope that resolves itself for ya soon. Back problems are no fun, Mary had surgery on hers and still has problems.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.