NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to the kayak guys for pointing out the favorable weather forecast this weekend -- anybody land-locked out there wanna try to see what the Bells Church public dock might hold on Saturday? I was thinking of heading out maybe around 3pm, to let things warm up a bit. The solunar table (given my very rough lat/long estimates) predicts a minor bite time sometime around sundown (5:30ish), I'm not sure if I'd stick around quite that long or not, it'd depend on the weather and the family's supper plans...

1.2 miles north of US 64 on SR 1008, just on the east side of Jordan lake.

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Beautiful afternoon to be outdoors. Didn't catch anything, but as my buddy and I were leaving, there was a whole pile of folks coming down to stake out their turf for the evening. Sounded like they were expecting the crappie to come in from about sundown until 8 or 9 or so. Perhaps next time I'll need to go better prepared for the cold, and plan to stay at least through sundown...

Lefty

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.