NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone going out this week, or next weekend around Camp Lejeune / Jacksonville area? I fish mainly freshwater, and dont really have a set up for salt water but I want to try my luck sometime. If anyone would care to let me tag along sometime, and possibly pick your brain for some tips and techniques I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks!

·
Registered
252 Posts
if weather is decent, might give it shot. i will pm you my number. been itching to do some surf fishing.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
got the pm, hopefully we can get something set up, and I can try my luck at the surf.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So is anyone getting out today to enjoy the weather? If any one needs a tag-a-long ill head out too

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Off early, anyone going out today? Im kinda in the mood for crappie fishing, if anyone has a good hole they might wanna share. Besides that, Im good to fish for anything else really..I think!

·
Registered
5,114 Posts
Good luck finding crappie in the Jax area. Maybe up the White Oak above Haywoods. Creeks off the Neuse and Trent. NE Cape Fear. Holly Shelter Creek

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I wanted to get out tonight but i decided to brew some beer instead! Then tomorrow is my anniversary, so hopefully sunday I can make it out!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts