NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im in the market for a decent sized bass boat and I called about a boat, woman said it was a coochiecraft and unfortunately she didnt have any pics to where I could see it without driving two hours

anyone?

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
I've never heard of it. sorry. I did a search on google and came up with nothing either.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i swear it was what it sounded like. I did a search for it on google and it returned where one guy had said he had it, a 15footer which matches up.

anyone ever heard or seen one or know where i can locate an older style bass boat???

·
Registered
157 Posts
I pulled up the listing of all current US and Canada boat manufacturers and there's nothing listed by that name. There is a old boat builder outside of Queensland, Australia, who used to plate their boats "CoochieCraft", but they haven't been made in years.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ok found out its a coochee craft, had the woman go by and take a look at it since she lives down that way...too bad she doesnt see many bass boats in a week and couldnt give me a good description and neither does google..ust brought up articles

coochee craft KFD anyone got any idea?

im lookin something like that javelin, maybe an astroglass something that age but good condition...flat walkable deck is a MUST

any ideas of anything that may be a deal fellas?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yea thats what i found from google

the problem is no pictures to be able to see
the lady friend told me it wasnt a deck boat though, had seats but they were attached much like a bass tracker alum or somethng

Im lookin something with a deck like a ranger/stratos/javelin would have but an older model that may need a new gelcoat, carpet...soemthing ya know

coocheecraft may not be the ticket

·
Registered
14 Posts
have a buddie who has one its not a bass boat though its like a 15 foot fiberglass boat with a tiller steer motor wide opean boat there is prob different model but his is a nice sound and river boat

·
Registered
1 Posts
Coochee Craft is a company that was out of Willacoochee, GA 31650 I dont think they are in buisness anymore. I own a 1983 Coochee Craft 1440 Tri Hull. Its in a bit of bad shape so if anyone can find pics that would be awesome :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.