NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I fished it for 3hrs or so from the kayak. I don't have any electronics so no idea what the water temperature is but i started out slow rolling a chartreuse and white 1/2oz war eagle spinnerbait near and along steep banks, then fished a black and blue 3/8oz jig along some shallower banks (I suck at jig fishing so put that down quickly) then fished a green pumpkin 3/8oz black bladed chatter bait along the banks and some points. All amounting to a big fat zero bites. Was wondering if anyone has been out and had any different luck?

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Haven't caught a fish there since late January however sooner or later the water will warm up and they will start biting. A buddy of mine caught a dink yesterday so the bite is still off. This weather really messed the lake up last winter I caught fish every month this year the bite died last week of January and has not picked up. We have tried cranks, spinners, chatters, jerks, plastics and jigs.

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Are there any Crappie in Lake Lynn? Inquiring minds would like to know...
ther used to be a lot of nice crappie in the lake and then there were hoards of folks fishing and taking garbage pails home. Now there are some but not sure I'd eat them with all the geese turd, dog turd and other rubbish in the lake.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.