NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI,
I have just joined this forum.Haven`t been fishing since 2001,but ready to get a boat and start again.This may not be the proper place to post this .If not please delete it.
However I am looking for a boat.It is a 27 foot center console with gasoline inboard engine and T top.It is a fiberglass covered wood hull.Was built in murrells Inlet S.C. in 1998.I last saw it at the old Vereens marina in north myrtle S.C. in 1999 or 2000.It was named Rusty Nail.Sure would like to find this boat and buy it if possible.Let me know if you see it.thanks

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Welcome to NC Angler Wes. I wish I could help you. You might want to keep in touch with the builder. Sometimes folks will bring them back to the builder for maintenance and repair. There is a pub in Wilmington by the same name. If you run out of other options you might find someone there who has noticed it. Personally I would check thru the Southern Kingfish Association membership and tournament entries. AL

·
Registered
574 Posts
Wes, welcome aboard and hope you find what you're looking for. Sorry I can't help.

Sinkerman, I know of The Rusty Nail and you're much more diplomatic than I thought. A "pub"? :D

·
Registered
574 Posts
I don't think I've evr seen Mr. Buffett there, but I believe Capt. Cook and the Coconuts have been spotted. I may be mistaken, but I believe that's the "pub" where Steve Buscemi was stabbed by a female patron.:eek:

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.