NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
I wish I could make the trip up yalls way I love the mountains. Its honestly not worth that far of a trip lol. Its just a mid size pond off the interstate that I frequent but if you happen to ever be down visiting your brother and want to catch something let me know!

·
Red X Angler
11,230 Posts
My daughter/SIL just bought a house in Youngsville, it is not next door to you but a lot closer than it is from here. I may try to work in a visiting and pickerel fishing trip.

Darrell

·
Registered
6,041 Posts
Anyone up to fish tomorrow? The walls are closing in and I have to get out. Wild fish, DH, Park water, who cares.......let me know.
Reminder.... Hatchery supported water closes tomorrow (3/1). DH water or non trout water is OK, I believe

·
Registered
3,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Just bit the bullet and bought my TN license. Just threatened the wife that if I don't fish tomorrow I am dropping the youngest off at the pound:p. I will have to strap my phone to the neighbors cat so work can't find me. If they know I want to fish, someone will break something on purpose so I have to come in. Now let's tie some Zebra and Stripper midges.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.