NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
I went yesterday. It was COLD and WINDY!!! Stayed 30 mins. Caught 4 small and I mean small mullet. It wasn't worth it. Several people said it had been slow for days. Hope you have better luck then I did
Glad you posted this. I have a lot of yard work to do this morning and if I can convince my self Nothing is biting I might actually get it done instead of sneaking off in the kayak.

·
Registered
948 Posts
I went yesterday. It was COLD and WINDY!!! Stayed 30 mins. Caught 4 small and I mean small mullet. It wasn't worth it. Several people said it had been slow for days. Hope you have better luck then I did
I was there Thursday evening.. Tried to call ya Reel... the action was slow with a few mullet of any size being caught (I caught 2). Mostly 3 in mullet and Spiney Dog fish (I caught 3 around 3 ft long). The talk was Monday and Tuesday the mullet were much better. Very few blues were caught but none of any size. I stopped by yesterday for lunch (good fish tacos) and to see what was going on and went back to where I was fishing. See my post for rest of story ;).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.