NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We will hold our meeting at Tarheel Fish and Game again this month. The meeting is to held at 7PM on August 23rd. In keeping with our discussion at the last meeting about overall discussion topics for meetings . The Topic will be Knot tying. I look forward to seeing you all there.

Tom

·
Registered
464 Posts
I'd love to go but I dont get off of work untill 11pm. Im back to school for advertising/graphic design and working again
IM gone from 8am-11:30-12pm monday ,wed,thurs,friday, and one of the days on the weekend

Hope everyone is doing well.

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
JV football game that night. A must for all varsity coaches to be there. Wish I could get over there though.

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Keep on having em and I'll make it to another one eventually. Maybe the November or december one. Keep our idea going strong backlash.

·
Registered
409 Posts
I informed my wife that I would be eating out tomorrow evening - she said "good, it's too hot to cook".

If you don't order wings & pizza, I will have to sniff around TF&G to see if they have any catfish bait - mmmmm, bet that would melt in your mouth:eek:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.