NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have spent the last 4 months up in Maryland starting a business for my son. He is doing great and is making a good living for himself. But, my life and my wife are her in Raleigh. Over a period of 20 years I have started and run serveral small businesses in Maryland. I have been involved in many service organizations in leadership rolls and for years served as a member of various county and state boards and commissions. I even servered as the Chairman of the St. Marys County Aiport Commision for a time. Each of my businesses was in a different industry. I can adapt to anything. I need to go to work down here and a big salary is not an issue. Failing to find a job, I will be leaving to go back and work for the State of Maryland in July(for about three years). I do not want to leave again. My life is here and I want to remain here the rest of my life. I am open to almost any kind of work and have no problem starting at the bottom. I can work any hours but would prefer not to work weekends (at least not every weekend). Opening another business is not an option that I would like to entertain. I have done it too many times and just want to make a difference for somebody else. I would be greatly indebted to anyone who can give me some help.

P.S. I have a BS in Business management and am up on most software applications.

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
I see lots of opportunities on Monster.com for your type of experience, I dont think you'll have to look long. Maybe you can grab a management job with a sports store and get goodies for fishing and kayaking!!!:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.