NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just get back in town from another trip to Maryland. Probably will have to go up again sometime the next two weeks. I was wondering if anybody is having any luck. Jeff are you still having luck at Falls Lake? I would like to get up there sometime this week in the A. M.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's what I think.... I know I have the same problem, I go into remission and need to start buying again. The tackle monkey is my friend.

Jeff, I am going to try to be at the ramp at Upper Barton tomorrow at 6.

·
Premium Member
7,911 Posts
You got a new yak? lemme guess- outfitting the redfish is done, so you need some more project material? :p
Its all Paddle Creek's fault. They left this poor thing out on the front porch all summer, mocking me as I drove past multiple times each day. They almost got me back in June, but I held them off. Couldn't resist the clearance price this weekend.

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
I won't be able to make it this week... Got an 8am conf call tomorrow and leaving early Friday to get a jump on the weekend. Hope to make the morning tour sometime next week.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.