NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great being back on tha pungo this morning before light with a beautiful moon above . Fish were very scattered and took until 11 am to get our limit . Water temp at 54 and caught most of our fish on mr17 and twitchin raps . I'll be cookin some of these later today with slaw , potatos and corn bread !!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Do u drive 2 plus hours every trip?
all the places we fish is about 2 1/2 hours away . doesn't seem bad in the morning but that drive home after a hard day fishing is tough on a 73 year old , but my love for fishin will keep me going as long as my health holds up .

·
Registered
6,379 Posts
all the places we fish is about 2 1/2 hours away . doesn't seem bad in the morning but that drive home after a hard day fishing is tough on a 73 year old , but my love for fishin will keep me going as long as my health holds up .
And to think I was relieved that fishing is finally picking up in my backyard because I was tired of driving 30-40 minutes to better water.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.