NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how long is to long to store cheese crackers?? out fishing saturday i got a major muchie attack.. i dug around in the boat and found a box of lance cheese crackers with 3 packs unopened.. ok i amitt i bought them in 01 -i think-. but it said good till febuary 06 -can't see why they were bad-i will say after eating a pack that they were a tad stale..i really did not want another.the after taste was umm icky to say the least... i chased it down with some bottled water -that has been rolling around over a year in the boat..

zooker

·
Red X Angler
13,664 Posts
:eek: WE need more "smileys" to accurately dispaly the grossness of that one...LOL!!!

MORE SMILEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MORE SMILEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Dave1273

·
Red X Angler
13,664 Posts
Install a microwave, because I'm still in college, I go with the philosophy that nuking kills everything. Two week old chinese, pizza that has been on the counter for ummm.... well too long.
My wife freaks out when I unload the fridge of leftovers into a pot and boil it up and look at her and say...." Well I pastuerized it so it should be ok..":D

Reactions: LiveBait

·
Registered
62 Posts
If you mean the tackle monkey - he only accepts greenbacks, plastic and checks :D

Gotta wien him off those green backs and plastic. I have never cared much for those cheese crackers, fresh ones taste nasty and dry. I always carry PB&J on hotdawg buns on the boat, never any left overs. Did forget and left them in the truck one time, thought for a while there that I was going to have to swim home. Crew was kinda upset. Al

·
Red X Angler
13,664 Posts
Hot dog buns are great for making "on the go sandwiches". They make less of a mess and you can eat them with one hand while you set a hook with the other....then ya' stick it in ya' mouth and reel 'em in!!!! No dropping/laying a nice clean "sammich" on the boat!!!

Reactions: LiveBait

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
how long is to long to store cheese crackers?? out fishing saturday i got a major muchie attack..;) i dug around in the boat and found a box of lance cheese crackers with 3 packs unopened.:eek:. ok i amitt i bought them in 01 :eek::rolleyes:-i think-. but it said good till febuary 06 -can't see why they were bad-:eek::eek::(:pi will say after eating a pack that they were a tad stale.:eek::eek::(.i really did not want another.the after taste was umm icky to say the least..:eek::eek::rolleyes::rolleyes::mad:. i chased it down with some bottled water -that has been rolling around over a year in the boat..:eek:

this enough smileys -we really need a barfing smiley- i needed to shave my tounge -or lick a fish to get the tatse out of my mouth..

zooker

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
Hot dog buns are great for making "on the go sandwiches". They make less of a mess and you can eat them with one hand while you set a hook with the other....then ya' stick it in ya' mouth and reel 'em in!!!! No dropping/laying a nice clean "sammich" on the boat!!!

Dont tell that to Rob.. he'll make naner sandwiches! :eek::eek::eek:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.