NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was having kind of a bad day yesterday. The wife and I are dealing with a lot financial problems, and we were on the phone with the irs yesterday for a while.

It was my day off work so after my wife went to work I decided to try and get some fishing in before the rain, because it was a beautiful day out there. As I get out towards the pond I was going to hit, my car dies in the middle of an intersection and wont start up again. I end up getting it into the parking lot of a bojangles and decide to get something to eat.

I said please and thank you while order and was nice and polite as I usually am, I can't help it, it's how I was raised. The ladies that worked there said I was the customer of the day because I said please, and gave me a free berry biscuit in the shape of a heart! It was a small, but nice gesture that brightened my day a bit.

It just goes to show that being polite pays off sometimes.
Then I got in my car and it started right up, but by that time it was pouring out so I just went home

Attachments

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
It is good that through the troubled times you can still see the good in life and in others. That, my friend, is a very valuable survival skill these days! Hang in there this too shall pass.

Reactions: Lucky Doug
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.