NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17,058 Posts
10-4 on the trip

Lots of fishable water in that area. Starting at Ft Fisher all the way down to the Jetty and beyond.

I take it with you response that you saw some things that you really liked and you are anticipating a fishing excursion.:cool:

tight lines <*)))))>{

·
Registered
268 Posts
Every year, and I mean Every Year, we get "Cabin Fever" and head out for a wet, freezing time on the water. I inverably remind my wife of previous years, and she insists that this year will be different. The point is, it must be an annual "right of passage" for fishermen of all sexes to get dumped on by the weather. The good news is...you've gotten it out of the way and the road is clear for a great season. I've got to get down to Ft. Fisher. You guys talk about it all the time. It's a bit far, for us, for a casual trip, but I'll make a point of getting down there later.

Right now I'm planning a trip to deal with some surgery on my Mother-in-law, but we're taking some boats with us, and I should have free time while there. Did I mention that the trip is to central Florida (Highlands area). There are worse places for a fishing couple to be forced to go.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.