NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to try somewhere new. Any suggestions on where to launch from and areas to try on Badin or High rock lake. I prefer Badin but I am willing to try High rock. I'll fish for anything that will bite. Crappie, catfish, white bass, striper's, regular bass I am not picky. I am thinking the crappie should be biting now. I will be fishing from my kayak so fishing area would ideally be a reasonable close (paddling distance) to launch area. Once I am out there all that water is just kinda over whelming. Its hard to know where to start lol.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
flat swamp launch go up under the bridge-hwy 8- 300 yards your into the docks and some of the best crappie brush piles are found in this section of the lake.. you can work up to about 1.5 miles upstream before you run out of docks.. bass like cranks now anything in a chatruses. big june bug worms are big now. but the crappie are kickin i caught one today on a top water bass bait just over 2 pounds..

on badin either whitney or garr creek launchs gar creek being shallow but the cloest to fishing struture.
hogg think i seen you on badin if you use the whitney launch.. orange yak red dodge truck??

zooker

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.