NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
water was clear and 62 degrees. no wind no clouds blue bird sky..

i was down in u-conn's area of badin this morning. working a very very choice very custom spinner bait. that i developed just for the conditions i found badin lake in.

these are differant bass..guess they like the blade huh?

they were on laydowns mostly so i was having fun and boated 9 bass before the bite stopped when the sun got up..

had to search but i did find several more..

i am quite proud of my pig and jig fish.first pnj fish this year for me. around 3-3.5 pounds..

also hooked up a flat head on a fluke that was 10-12 pounds easy..was winning the fight. till he started playing dirty and got me into a ceder.than insulted me by not only getting off but hangin the hook up in the middle of the ceder tree. which i pulled up -80 pound braid-

zooker

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wow, whenever I see a photo with a time-stamp such as "5:53am", I know I am dealing with an angler of a much higher class than myself :)
by the way 3:30 am is my normal launch time during the summer..

u-conn
i am good just about any givin sunday but i do have a tourny the 15th of april..i do know they are in need of a non boater right now...$20 a boat..

zooker

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.