NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Red X Angler
3,788 Posts
I am unfamiliar with any bank fishing around that area, but hopefully someone will perhaps fire you a PM. Good luck!

·
Registered
46 Posts
I hit a little retention pond during lunch and after work some days...its small but fun to fish

sometimes ill head over to Kernersville City lake and do a lil fishing to mix it up as well...would enjoy wetting a line when its warmer, let me know

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys.. I'll keep looking and let u know if I find anything. The only other place I've fished in the area is a bridge that goes over Belews Lake. You pull off the road and it's a short walk to the lake.

·
Red X Angler
3,788 Posts
Thanks guys.. I'll keep looking and let u know if I find anything. The only other place I've fished in the area is a bridge that goes over Belews Lake. You pull off the road and it's a short walk to the lake.

If that's Highway 65, either bridge, it gets a lot of bank fishing pressure (as evidenced by the trash :mad:) and those fish can be hard to catch. Try to use natural forage or downsize your artificials and use small line. If you see surface hits, toss a zara puppy in natural colors out and work it pretty fast... if you hit the spot just as they smash surface, you can sometimes get a reaction bite. Small A-rigs like Flash Mob Jr. sometimes get hit as well.

Reactions: Yadkin Kyaker
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.