NC Angler Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys I talked to Dannyboy last night while watching the Lakers game (BOOOOOOO!!!) about doing some fishing this weekend. As we were texting back and forth he suggested that I start up another bank tournament. So I need some suggestions on what lakes you might want to do this at and then I will go from there. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
id like to do one at lake lynn. but its whatever yall want to do. Weve done 2 dnp tourneys, we should try somewhere else around the area.

Reactions: DANNYBOY

·
Registered
252 Posts
I guess that I will start fishing lake lynn. Gotta figure out where those 7lbers are so that me and brannon can win us another tourney.

Catfisher - what baits you recommending for Lynn?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Lake Lynn or Shelly Lake. I'd be jazzed about any shore-fishing tourney in the Triangle. You name the place and date and I'll be there (with friends)!

·
Registered
758 Posts
I think Lake Lynn would be a good place to hold a tournament , i've fished it before and it has some awesome areas to fish .

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
id use plastics, spinnerbaits, topwater, maybe some cranks. Its not too deep. Deepest spot is I think 8 ft, maybe more. there is some snags on the bottom so watch out. There is alot of good spots. Id recommend using a spinnerbait or any search bait if your goin to run and gun the lake.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
When do yall wanna set up the tournament? I can help set it up if needed.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Guess I'll start fishing there too. I'll fish during the weekdays though so you guys cant see how I'm catchin em!

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
I might see ya out there brannons. I go alot since its pretty close to my house.

·
Registered
758 Posts
saturday may 26th 6am till 1pm hows that sound for a date and time for the lake lynn bank fishing tourny .

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
haha irishnut. Im not exactly sure yet. Im definately gonna do this tourney.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Sounds four days too late for my schedule Danny, I will be gone. Cool though, I'll catch the next one.

·
Registered
252 Posts
I as well will not be in the area for the 26th. I will be in Maryland doing some bass fishing. I hate to miss a bank tourney - I could really use some new lures ;)....

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Yea sooner the better for me. Im wantin to do this tourney at Lynn. Im pretty sure Ill do alot better than at DNP.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts