NC Angler Forums banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
My vote is for the 19th as well, some new lures would be great for fathers day!

·
Registered
758 Posts
the 19th it is then fellas , jp (got a big 1) will get the rules and reg drawn up this week .

·
Registered
716 Posts
Got a phone call this morning that I will be leaving on the 18th now for work! You guys have fun without me.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
That stinks brannon. Dont worry though I plan on making another tourney for Umstead and we will make sure you are here. This is going to be a tuff one. I looked at a lunar table for the 19th and it didnt look good. So this should really test our skills. I agree that we should do every man for himself it will be a nice pay out if we get a good amount of people.

·
Registered
7,911 Posts
Reminder: Once you cross beyond a bragging rights or lure-pot tourney into cash entry fees, you need to take it out of the forums. Please work out those details offline and create an NC Tournaments Calendar Entry (Tools->NC Fishing Tournaments in the menu bar above) with the specifics, if that's the direction you want to take it. You can link to the Tournaments entry from this thread, but keep the entry fees and payout details out there.

There's more explanation and how-to in the sticky posts at the top of the Fishing Tournaments Forum.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
I think were doing 1 or 2 man teams. Its your own choice.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I understand that but I'm wondering if we're spreading everyone out around the lake using specified zones like we did at DNP or do we just pick where we want to start and try to stay out of each others' ways?

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
cool, I think this is gonna be a good tourney.

21 - 40 of 41 Posts