NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I searched here through Tapatalk with no success. I know Tapatalk has very poor reviews regarding search function so I'm posting a question that's likely been asked several other times and I'll apologize in advance.
I'd like an app that will allow me to simply record a few basics such as fish type, size, tide when caught, time, date etc. I don't need the phase of Jupiter's moons or the amount of dissolved o2.
Any advice is appreciated. Thsnks

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
310 Posts
Take a look at this and see if it meets your requirements.

http://www.fishrulesapp.com/

Edit & Update: I just downloaded this app and the logging feature is pretty worthless. Here's what you can do;

Select the species
Record the fish size (length)
Indicate the quantity
Indicate whether it was harvested or thrown back
Enter a fish tag id
Optionally, you can share on Facebook. If you select this option then you can add a picture and set a caption.

You can make a freehand entry into the trip log but there's nothing user friendly about it other than entering straight text.

So, ignore my suggestion and keep looking. This app is pretty much only good for checking the size and keep limits.

·
Banned
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Take a look at this and see if it meets your requirements.

http://www.fishrulesapp.com/

Edit & Update: I just downloaded this app and the logging feature is pretty worthless. Here's what you can do;

Select the species
Record the fish size (length)
Indicate the quantity
Indicate whether it was harvested or thrown back
Enter a fish tag id
Optionally, you can share on Facebook. If you select this option then you can add a picture and set a caption.

You can make a freehand entry into the trip log but there's nothing user friendly about it other than entering straight text.

So, ignore my suggestion and keep looking. This app is pretty much only good for checking the size and keep limits.
What!?!? You can share it on Facebook,?!?
I have to get that app now for sure!
Facebook.......... The doom of our society.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.