NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need some help. Id like to get contact info for Bass clubs around tillery lake. Im going to start a bass tournament for our wounded soldiers. The lake will change every year to get to people that want to say thanks but dont have the time and money to drive long distances. The tournament will be end of Sep. beginning of Oct. 08. Im trying to contact some of the local clubs around Tillery to see if one of them would sponsor the blast off and weigh in. When i get more info ill post here.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
its amazing that out of 80 views of this post i only get one guy to post. somebodys got to know someone in a bass club from the yadkin chain. give me some help fellas. this isnt for me its for the troops the gave it all. tight lines

·
Premium Member
7,911 Posts
Keep the thread alive - something will come of it.

Zooker is our bass man on the spot in that area. He'd know some. Don't recall seeing him post anything in a few days. Time for an APB.

Google of "yadkin bass club" came up with at least 2 on the first page of results - Central NC Bass Club and Bear Creek Bass Club.

Found this listing of bass clubs - Bass Clubs - Bass Fishing Clubs

bassmaster.com federation page clubs aren't listed online tho (not sure a fed club is what you're looking for). They want you to send them the contact form and they'll connect you to local federation chapters.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.