NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It has been hard to get any buddies out on the water with me the last year or so. Newly married and proud parents. I am looking for other avenues to go fishing. Would love to find out more about local bass clubs or tournaments open to newbie co-anglers. Any info, suggestions, or advice would be much appreciated. Would love to fish the triad or triangle areas. Or anywhere for that matter. Thanks

Jesse

·
Registered
167 Posts
Hi there skinny, I belong to the Hawgs Breath Bass Club out of Goldsboro. We have about 20 members with half of us being military or retired military. More than half of us are boaters so co anglers are needed usually that way someone isn't fishing alone. We fish one tournament a month with one two dayer in June usually and Dec Jan we sometimes dont even have a tourney just do to weather being to cold and ramps getting icy. But, we fish the Neuse, Tar, and Roanoke Rivers where they emptey into the sounds for 3 of the months. Then fish Jordan, Falls, Kerr, Gaston, Roanoke Rapids, and Tar River Resivoir. If you are interested just let me know and I'll see what I can do.

BassAngler1

·
Registered
90 Posts
nitro do you guys fish tillery or badin? ill be out that way june- july prefishing for club tx. june tillery, july badin, and aug high rock. maybe we can get together and share some big fish stories (true or not). all you got to do is show up ready to fish, my boat. mike

skinny you can try carolina bassers of harnett county. about 55 members. good bunch of guys.

·
Registered
99 Posts
skinny i dont know wht you are looking fo in a club. but i think you are tired of the cut throat fishing that is going on.. Believe me i have belong to them and was happy fiishing . This is the soul reason for starting this average joe fishing club. However i would like fish with you .......

tite line and bent rod
Warren

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.