NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys,

I'm not sure who or how many played fantasy fishing in the past couple years on bassmaster.com, but it's back again this year. This is just like fantasy football, baseball, basketball, etc. Except it's fishing! And you pick the pro's (5 per Elite series event) who you think will do the best on each lake, river, day, month, season, etc. There is no limit to the number of people in the group. All you have to do is sign up on here, create an account and when you do, click "join group" then search exactly this "NCangler" and the group I just created will showed up. It will ask you for a password and then you enter "NCANGLER" all caps. Or simply click this link (hopefully it works) Then you are in! You can get email notifications to remind you about setting your "lineup" etc. They changed up how to select anglers, added a new tiebreaker system, and made changes so it looks better and is easier! A couple years ago someone on here offered up some free lures to the winner of our group and there are thousands of other groups you can join that give away free gear, lures, anything fishing for winning a certain event or coming out on top at the end of the year. This is just something to pass the time and have a little bit of competition about the sport we love so much...fishing!

If you have any question feel free to ask!
This should be some fun competition
Goodluck!!

·
Registered
82 Posts
I plan on joining if you don't mind an extra person. Been playing for the past two years with the goal to win the triton. Never happens. I actually started last year off very strong cause I picked both randy Howell and Edwin evers at the classic then it was all downhill after that. Still a fun time. I'm as bad at fantasy fishing as I am at fantasy football.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I just moved to the North Topsail area last week after becoming addicted to the Salt Life while on vacation in the Morehead area for a month this last Summer. I found this site while hunting for fishing info about Turkey Creek and joined a couple of hours ago....I'm the type of chick that says hey babe I'm gonna take the pontoon to the river and wet a hook....and 5 days later (on one of his food/drink runs to me) he'll remind me I haven't had a shower and the freezer is nearing it's capacity...rofl! NOW you're telling me I can Team Fish from my phone....Holy Smokes....it is ON!

·
Red X Angler
13,664 Posts
I don't keep up with the "Pros" so I wouldn't even know where to start. I wouldn't even recognize many names lol !! Guess I need to watch more TV...

Reactions: Abert43

·
Red X Angler
13,664 Posts
I think I like this gal !! LOL!

I just moved to the North Topsail area last week after becoming addicted to the Salt Life while on vacation in the Morehead area for a month this last Summer. I found this site while hunting for fishing info about Turkey Creek and joined a couple of hours ago....I'm the type of chick that says hey babe I'm gonna take the pontoon to the river and wet a hook....and 5 days later (on one of his food/drink runs to me) he'll remind me I haven't had a shower and the freezer is nearing it's capacity...rofl! NOW you're telling me I can Team Fish from my phone....Holy Smokes....it is ON!

Reactions: Okiebrown
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.