1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Depends on where you are.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I've found the various swamps and ponds around Greenville to be more productive bass fishing than the river. I seem to have decent luck with cats and bluegill out of the Tar.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I've found the various swamps and ponds around Greenville to be more productive bass fishing than the river. I seem to have decent luck with cats and bluegill out of the Tar.
sssssssssswent fishing today and only caught 3 good bass water is high and muddy, caught the bass off the river in a creek. Before this last rain when the water was normal i heard from 3 or 4 reports the bass fishing was very good.

·
Registered
204 Posts
It was insane a couple weeks back. Bass were eating like crazy in the creeks prior to and during the spawn. Still some fish in the way back parts of the creeks, around the creek mouths and ditch mouths on the river. Top water early then try flipping a worm around brush piles in the river. It's still a little high and muddy up around gville so you may want to go closer to Washington to find clear water. Bear Creek is always a good stop.

·
Registered
748 Posts
bbc guys are gonna have a lil get together tourney $20 entry on june 22 at port terminal if any of you guys are interested. would be good to see a few more boats, spread the wealth :D. fwiw, ive been on that river exactly 1x this year.

·
Registered
81 Posts
bbc guys are gonna have a lil get together tourney $20 entry on june 22 at port terminal if any of you guys are interested. would be good to see a few more boats, spread the wealth :D. fwiw, ive been on that river exactly 1x this year.
yeap! We sure are. Here is a link to the thread if anyone is interested. Just a small group of local guys hoping to have some fun! Everyone is invited...

http://www.bbcboards.net/north-carolina-bass-club/491662-bbc-eastern-division-updated.html

Hope to see some folks there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts