NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody going to Charlotte BPS classic the next couple weeks ? I'm needing a few things, more like a few hundred... and alot are on sale.
Wife is going out of town a few days also, so i'm planning on Sat. March 1.

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
didnt know about it.. Thanks!

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
Just got my flier today -- shore is a bunch of stuff going on. I can believe that the fire marshall would have had to shut down the inaugural event.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Anybody know if BPS usually matches the prices in the flier on their website? It's a good 150 miles to Concord for me. Shipping would be cheaper than gas. Although, I wouldn't get to see that albino catfish, that thing rules. :D

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
D-EL you need to get some Raleigh area folks together and Carpool!!

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
I`ll be in the mountains sat. (scout camping trip)Camp does have a pond though. I know what I`ll be doing.Thanks for the schedule ghost. Buddy of mine wants to get KVD to autograph a pic I took of them in 2004. If you see Ish Monroe ask him why he only caught 5 lbs at the classic.:rolleyes: He`ll like that.
While we`re on the subject I would like add that my only credit card is a BPS VISA REWARDS.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
just wanted to make sure i was moving some things to a friends house outside of Charlotte, or i may have been in for a car-pool. A 7yr.old boy's
B-Day down there also, so it will be a long day.

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
I got a new catalog today... Unfortunately it was the BASS catalog. Good read but not quite the stuff I need mostly!..LOL!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.