NC Angler Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bass Pro Shops® XPS™ i Series On-Board Marine Battery Chargers

Regular price $119.99-$169.99
It's time to GO FISH with fully charged batteries every time.

Features:
100% waterproof and shockproof design
Automatic charge, conditioning and safe storage modes
Friendly on your batteries while extending battery life
Fully charged batteries every time
Compact, lightweight, rugged design
Selectable, performance charge profiles
Pre-wired for quick installation
Transfer-On-Demand™ Technology maintains engine crank battery while maximizing available charging amps to meet the demand of on-board trolling motor's batteries
Easy to use and built-in safety for peace of mind
Waterproof and saltwater tested
2-year warranty
XPS i 5: 2-1/2"x5-3/4"x7-1/4"

XPS i 4/4: 2-1/2"x7"x7-1/4"

XPS i 5/5: 2-1/2"x7-1/4"x8"

XPS i 5/5/5: 2-1/2"x7-1/4"x10-3/4"

XPS i 10/10: 2-1/2"x7-1/4"x10-3/4"

Attachments

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Does a great job maintaining the 3 deep cycle boat batteries I use for electronics.
No worries, just plug into the house when done at the day, leave plugged in until time for next trip and just go, batt's will be juiced and ready.

Lower amperage doesnt cook batt's (5 amp per bank) as much as the higher amp'd type chargers. Though this takes longer overall to recharge the batteries, you'll spend even less time having to add water to wet cell batt's. This charger will also charge AGM batt's and Gel cell batt's too.

Good all round deal and nice charger for the price. Mine has run 1 full season with absolutey no problems or issues while mounted in the boat. From what I've read and understand, this charger is made by a "big name I.e. ProMariner" charger company that makes these for Bass pro.

Quit luggin batteries in and out of the boat... get rid of that supposed auto type charger... this onboard mounted charger is the way to go and I use it and recommend it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts