NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to Bath Sunday if anyone's interested. Hopefully there will be some stripers hiding around the docks. I'm going to launch from the bridge in front of the marina as you come into Bath.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a 3 pounder and this thing I use to hold on to docks. It's pretty cool. I'm not sure what the technical term is but it's a clamp. I tie it off to my boat and clamp it onto the edge of a dock to keep from going anywhere.

25mph winds and 50 degree weather... looks like fun :cool:

I did 35mph winds last year in the middle of the Neuse under the bridge.

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
There ya go Ashley!!! If it's not an adventure your missing out on half the fun! And once you get clamped off out of the wind you're good to go!!

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Good luck if you go Druminator... I gotta agree with Skooter,,, weather does look beastly and goin down hill fast too..

8 degrees colder and we'd be in a blizzard!!! in the 20's next week... wow... crazy temps.. no wonder everyone has sore throats and sniffles.

Only way to find out how it affects the fish is go for it I guess!! ha ha hah a... :) Report back if you do go! ;)

·
Registered
17,131 Posts
It a blowing pretty good down here and it really WARMED UP overnight - it was 53 when I went to bed last night and 70 when I woke up this morning at 6am! And they say it will drop to 32 tonight. Talk about yo-yo weather!

·
Registered
403 Posts
I couldn't help but comment on the title of this thread. 'Round here we take a bath on Saturday:eek:. ROFL, Sorry, I just couldn't resist.

Dave

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Still pouring rain here , 60 degrees. @9:45am.

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
It's on the way to y'all..... wont be long... winds a blowin and cold here.
Was actually very rainy and cold most of the night and early morning today..

I love fishin.. but I'd probably choose to stay inside today... :)

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Whew... that was fun. I went to Bath and got a bath all in the same trip...

I didn't catch anything but it was fun being out there. The last hour I was out the wind cranked up and was blowing hard. I poked around under the bridge for a bit but didn't catch anything. Didn't find anything under the docks either. I got some video on my camera I'll put up.

A guy walking around throwing a mirrolure from the bridge caught a nice trout. I netted it for him and met him under the bridge to give it to him. It was nice, probably about 19 inches. Wished it was mine.

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Of course, NOW it is clearing off and looking nice, just windy..LOL!

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
What's football?:rolleyes:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.