NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 20 of 127 Posts

·
Red X Angler
11,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We will hold the 2019 Bay River Meet and Greet at Rivers Edge Family Campground again this year!!

Dates are Oct 4, 5 and 6, with early arrivals and over stays encouraged.

Address: 149 Tempe Gut Rd, Bayboro, NC 28515

Phone: (252) 559-3603

The tent camping fee is $12 per person per night this year.
We will have the communal meal on Saturday night, with suggestions for Friday on the floor. Little Italy is always a crowd pleaser.

Thanks
Darrell

·
Registered
495 Posts
Well if your gonna pull my arm I guess I will be attending

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

·
Red X Angler
3,564 Posts
Down like that Dude with the jumbo umbrella on his mission impossible kayak. Arriving Thursday leaving Sunday

·
Registered
551 Posts
This is on my calendar...will hope to get there this year! Would really like to meet you guys, and this M&G is practically in my own back yard. Please don’t anyone say the ‘H’ word—still trying to get my house right from the last one. My contractor starts work tomorrow.

Reactions: GreyGhost

·
Red X Angler
8,985 Posts
This always seems to clash with another annual outing. Maybe this will be the year. It's the only one on the regular cycle which I haven't ever made.

With a new March trip, and Ray's May Kerr Scott epic outing, you guys have Red X Events booked for the year. I'll have to get the New River Smallmouth dates out early.

Sent from my K88 using Tapatalk

·
Red X Angler
3,564 Posts
This always seems to clash with another annual outing. Maybe this will be the year. It's the only one on the regular cycle which I haven't ever made.

Now that would be a epic meet to remember if it works out that you can attend.

·
Red X Angler
3,564 Posts
she enjoys getting out there with everyone (not to mention how well Ted feeds her) too much to leave her behind, she will be there..
Im guilty as charged on slipping her some food. She does like some black angus rib-eye steak. Only the best for our mascot.

·
Red X Angler
8,985 Posts
While there's never a shortage of food at our outings this one has traditionally become quite a smorgasbord event. One year we even had a Red X cake. Included is the epicurean delight of 'nugget du fin', which for those not familiar with such gourmet offerings, consists of either trout, smallmouth, crappie, bream etc. fileted with nary a bone remaining, cubed and drenched in egg, House Autry seafood breader and dropped into a gallon of hot oil. Of course, it's up to you to provide the fish.

·
Red X Angler
8,985 Posts
While there's never a shortage of food at our outings this one has traditionally become quite a smorgasbord event. One year we even had a Red X cake. Included is the epicurean delight of 'nugget du fin', which for those not familiar with such gourmet offerings, consists of either trout, smallmouth, crappie, bream etc. fileted with nary a bone remaining, cubed and drenched in egg, House Autry seafood breader and dropped into a gallon of hot oil. Of course, it's up to you to provide the fish.

Dang, thought I was on the Kerr Scott thread....

·
Registered
702 Posts
Lol h2ohhh, but there isn’t anything wrong with trout and flounder nuggets even if there aren’t likely to be any smallmouth, crappie or bream included..

·
Registered
526 Posts
On the calendar I'm in

Reactions: GreyGhost
1 - 20 of 127 Posts