NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's a long story but the 2 guys that were supposed to go with me on this trip can't seem to make a committment one way or the other.

I'll be staying at AB, near Ft. Macon, the nights of 11/21 - 11/24 and departing on Sunday, 11/25. I have an efficiency with 2 beds available and a 21' Carolina Skiff that's ready to go fishing around the Beaufort Inlet area. Looking for someone that can share expenses for lodging and a few bucks for boat gas. I'm fishing, rain or shine, and making a very early start each morning.

PM me if interested, if only for a couple of nights. Non-smoker only.

Mike C.

·
Red X Angler
13,664 Posts
tHATS IS SUCH A GREAT DEAL!! just such bad timing for me........:(

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Drop & TC. I'd love to get up with you guys some other time and throw some bait in the water with ya'll.

Well, I'm all packed and ready to blast early in the AM. I'll have an internet connection at the motel which I will be checking whenever I'm there and not fishing, so if anyone has a spur of the moment urge to come down then pm me. I'd recommend you check on the weather before making a decision. Friday looks like a surf fishing day as they're calling for a pretty stout north wind.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Mike C.

·
Red X Angler
13,664 Posts
I hope all is well. Looks like today was a beautiful day to be on the water!! catch em up!!!

Reactions: Shakespeare
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.