NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got back from a few days of fishing - mostly in the inlet trying to catch greys and flounder. A couple of days, Friday and Sunday, there were a lot of greys being caught. We caught several that were maybe 16 inches or so. I don't know anything about Saturday as there was a need to watch one local college football team beat another local team. Go Pack!

Boats were pulled up near the beach on the ocean side of shackleford - it looked like the walmart parking lot. It was the same at the haystacks. A lot of people were fishing the port wall too. My last day was Monday - didn't catch a thing. All in all it was great fishing - The best part of the trip was watching a truly epic battle between my girlfriend and a particularly tenacious (and large) black sea bass. It was touch and go for a while.

I'd be interested in knowing what other people were catching.

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
The best part of the trip was watching a truly epic battle between my girlfriend and a particularly tenacious (and large) black sea bass. It was touch and go for a while.
I take it she landed him?
Was he a keeper? Was he tasty? (I don't know the species...)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.